We Are Hiring
Thursday, September 24, 2020
September 24, 2020 - Our company continues to grow and we are looking for you to join our team of experienced order desk representatives.
With 2+ years’ customer service, you are very outgoing and personable, with a drive to ensure customer satisfaction while increasing sales by continuously upselling promotional and seasonal products. You seek practical resolution to customer challenges, while openly communicating with others, and shifting your focus seamlessly.
In this role, you will:
• Respond to incoming calls from customers, ensuring accurate processing of orders; outbound calls are generated with customers to place orders in a timely manner;
• Provide product knowledge to customers; advise of new products and promotions to up-sell and increase sales
• Build strong relationships with team and customers to maintain consistent high levels of service
• Provide product feedback from customers, and elevate concerns and product quality issues to appropriate manager
• Maintain communications between internal departments, management and customers; respond to questions and concerns in a timely manner
• Filing of invoices and other clerical functions as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Strong command of the English language to effectively communicate and interact with customers in a professional manner
• Quick learner to adapt to work procedures and accommodate customer needs
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
• 2+ years customer service experience (previous experience in the food industry is an asset)
• Experience using MS Office, CRM and customized computer systems
• Available to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with some flexibility;
The company location is Dufflet Pastries, 166 Norseman Street, Etobicoke (near Islington).
Interested candidates may forward their resume and pay expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies or telephone calls please.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.