General Bakery Workers Wanted
Monday, September 28, 2020
Large Production Bakery Now Hiring
Have a passion for food and baking? Want to be a part of a dynamic, award-winning dessert company? Dufflet Pastries is now hiring General Bakery Workers to join our growing wholesale production team in Etobicoke.
What are we looking for?
General Bakery Workers:
• Assist in the manufacturing of baked goods; mix batters, doughs and other ingredients according to formulas and production requirements
• Assist production line with the finishing and decorating of baked goods
• Packaging of products – in boxes, flow wrap, shrink wrap as required
• Collect, store and allocate products and ingredients as needed
• Maintain baking equipment and utensils for sanitation, cleanliness and full operation
• Other duties as needed to maintain operations in a food plant
For the position above, individuals will be expected to stand for extended periods of time, physically push/pull bakery racks, mix by hand, reach, bend and lift, carry and move bakery supplies and products.
Along with a strong command of the English language, both verbal and written, applicants must be flexible to work morning or afternoon shifts, and adjust to the seasonality and variability of work schedules typical of our industry; overtime may be required weekdays and weekends.
Location: Islington Ave. and QEW area in Etobicoke.
Interested applicants are asked to forward a copy of their resume and pay rate expectations to email@example.com for consideration.
We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agency or telephone inquiries please.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).