Job Opportunities with Dufflet Pastries!
Are you passionate about food? Dufflet Pastries continues to grow and we are looking for people to join our team at head office in Etobicoke!
Inside Sales and Customer Service
With 3+ years’ of sales and customer service experience, you are outgoing and personable, ensuring customer satisfaction, upselling promotional and seasonal products. In this role, you will:
• Respond to incoming calls, and manage outbound calls, ensuring accurate processing of orders
• Provide product knowledge to customers, advising of new products and promotions
• Provide product feedback from customers, and elevate concerns and product quality issues
• Maintain communications between departments and customers; respond to questions and concerns in a timely manner
• Filing of invoices and other clerical functions as required.
To qualify for this role, you will possess:
• A strong command of the English language, both verbal and written
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
• Experience using MS Office, CRM and customized computer systems
• Must be available to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with some flexibility; work rotating Saturday shifts as required.
The Dufflet Pastries and Chocolate Signatures head office and bakery is located in the Islington and QEW area.
Interested candidates please forward your resume and pay expectations to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.