Job Opportunities with Dufflet Pastries!
Are you passionate about cake?? Dufflet Pastries continues to grow and we are looking for people to join our team at head office in Etobicoke!
Experienced Cake Decorator
As a skilled and experienced cake decorator, you will:
• Custom design specialty order cakes to customer specifications, inscribing on top of cake as required; masking and piping, using buttercream, fondant, etc.
• Assist production line with masking and decorating cakes
• Ensure all product orders are produced on time to highest quality standards
• Prepare decorating materials such as icing and trims; form decorations and transfer to cakes
• Maintain baking equipment and utensils for sanitation, cleanliness and full operation
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• 2 to 5 years’ experience and an associate degree in baking and pastry arts and/or successful completion of a certification course in pastry arts
• Working knowledge of equipment and recipes; basic math skills
• Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written
• Ability to adapt to change and master procedures and skills; organized, with ability to meet deadlines
• Must be available to work Tuesday to Saturday shifts.
The Dufflet Pastries + Chocolate Signatures head office and bakery is located in the Islington and QEW area.
Interested candidates please forward your resume and pay expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.