Are you passionate about food? Looking to enhance and grow your skills and knowledge by making a career move?
Our client in the west end of Toronto is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant with 4+ years’ experience, possess high attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities and deadlines autonomously within a team environment.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Schedule external appointments and manage follow up of tasks on behalf of sales, marketing and customer service teams
• Maintain appropriate inventory of marketing supplies and order as directed
• Customer database management and external email correspondence
• Organize and support donation program with sales and marketing
• Complete listing forms and deal sheets
• Execution of catalogue creation and packaging
• Arrange shipping of trade show merchandise and product selection
• Monitor costs associated with US/foreign sales, marketing materials, etc.
• Correspond via email, phone calls and letters with external suppliers and customers
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Greet visitors and customers at front counter, and redirect inquiries as needed
The skills and qualifications that will make you successful in this role include:
• OSSD; Community College Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Proficient computer skills (intermediate level MS Word and Excel, Outlook); CRM database activity, utilizing ERP software
• Excellent organizational and time management skills to work independently; complete workload based on level of importance and time frames specified
• Perform job responsibilities independently under conditions of fluctuating demands
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with professionalism and confidentiality.
The Dufflet Pastries and Chocolate Signatures head office is located in the Islington and Queensway area. Core hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm, however must be flexible in change of hours based on customer commitments and deadlines; the occasional Saturday may be required.
Interested applicants may forward a copy of their resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency calls please.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).