Friday, January 17, 2020
Do you like talking about cake? Dufflet Pastries continues to grow and we are looking for people to join our Customer Services team at head office in Etobicoke.
Customer Services Representative
With 3+ years of sales and customer service experience, you are outgoing and personable, ensuring customer satisfaction, upselling promotional and seasonal products. In this role, you will:
• Respond to incoming calls + emails, and manage outbound calls, accurately process customer orders
• Provide product knowledge to customers, advise of new and seasonal products + promotions
• Provide product feedback from customers, and elevate concerns and product quality issues
• Maintain communications between departments and customers; respond to questions and concerns in a timely manner
• Filing of invoices and other clerical functions as required.
To qualify for this role, you will possess:
• A strong command of the English language, both verbal and written
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word), CRM and custom order entry systems
• Must be available to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with some flexibility; work rotating Saturday shifts as required.
The Dufflet Pastries head office is located in the Islington and Queensway area. Interested candidates may forward their resume and pay expectations to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.