National Cupcake Day
™ is the first-ever, coordinated Canadian event to support local shelters, SPCAs, and Humane Societies. In 2014, animal lovers across Canada raised over $450,000 in support of their favourite societies.
While folks across Canada are organizing teams to host National Cupcake Day parties, you can donate online and find out more by visiting www.nationalcupcakeday.ca
or Ontario SPCA
is proud to announce that we've created a team page on their site for donations, but even better (and of interest to you cupcake lovers) both our Downtown
(787 Queen St. W.) and Beach
(1917 Queen Street E.) locations will donate $1 for every 3" cupcake
sold on Monday, February 23, 2015
**Update: Dufflet Pastries will donate a $1 for every 3" cupcake sold at the Downtown and Beach locations Saturday Feb 21, Sunday Feb 22 and Monday Feb 23!
Choose from the following 3" cupcake flavours (while quantities last);
- Chocolate fudge cake with shiny chocolate glaze topped with crispy pearls.
- Devil's food cupcake topped with a swirl of mint frosting and chocolate sprinkles.
- Buttery golden vanilla cake topped with vanilla bean icing and a buttercream flower.
- Our Pink Velvet cake topped with pink cream cheese icing and sprinkles.
- Devil's Food cake filled with raspberry compote; topped with raspberry buttercream and pink chocolate curls.
- Golden vanilla cake filled with strawberry compote, topped with vanilla and strawberry swirled buttercream; garnished with shortcake crumbs.
Help fight cruelty with cupcakes and “bake” a difference for animals! Laszlo thanks you for your donations :)