March 28, 2020: Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) State of Emergency we are not able to accept donation requests at this time. We will review all requests sent to email@example.com when we are fully operational again. We appreciate your understanding.
Not only has Dufflet Rosenberg earned a reputation for creating the finest desserts in Toronto, she and her caring team have sweetened countless lives by generously supporting those in need.
Requests for Charitable Donations
Since 1975, Dufflet Pastries has practiced a philosophy of giving back to the community in the Greater Toronto area by donating either baked goods or gift certificates. We do not donate cash gifts nor advertising.
Due to the high number of requests that we receive weekly, you may submit your written request at least 8 weeks prior to your event, and allow us up to 4 weeks to review and respond following our monthly Donations Committee meeting.
Requests must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send requests to any other Dufflet email address.
We require the following details:
- organization name, website, email address, social media links
- mailing address, telephone number, main contact person's name
- a description of the specific event for which a donation is sought
- the date of the event and the expected attendance at the event
- a description of what the funds raised will be used for
- the type of donation requested (product or gift certificate).
We unfortunately cannot participate in every opportunity, but would be happy to offer product at reduced rates for special events that we cannot offer a charitable donation to.